Hi all...I'm So. of Boston

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome to the board from sunny Asia! Where were you when we needed to find our favourite diveknife that slipped from it's sheath! Enjoy the board and dive safe!

Welcome to the boards MThunter!
:snorkel:

Hi Boston Divers

Just curious to noe, where do divers from Boston area dives?? cos I maybe going down to boston next year, and I would love to try diving in area around boston.

Any Advices ??? :confused:

Thanks in advance

:balloon:

animian2002 once bubbled...
Just curious to noe, where do divers from Boston area dives?? cos I maybe going down to boston next year, and I would love to try diving in area around boston.

There are so many answers to that question, so I'm just going to start by pointing you to the New England Lobstah Divahs Forum .

But in a nutshell: There is hundreds of miles of coastline all within a couple hours drive of Boston. There is charter boats up and down the New England coast, from Maine to New Hampshire,
Cape Ann, north shore, boston, south shore, cape cod, and on down to rhode island.

There is _plenty_ of diving, just let us know in the NELD forum and we'll set you up!

Spectre once bubbled...

There are so many answers to that question, so I'm just going to start by pointing you to the New England Lobstah Divahs Forum .

But in a nutshell: There is hundreds of miles of coastline all within a couple hours drive of Boston. There is charter boats up and down the New England coast, from Maine to New Hampshire,
Cape Ann, north shore, boston, south shore, cape cod, and on down to rhode island.

There is _plenty_ of diving, just let us know in the NELD forum and we'll set you up!

Thanks Spectre

Now I noe where to look for more info. :clapping:

Will post msg when I need more advices with regards to diving in Boston area. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom