Hi All from the U.P.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

u.p.dvr

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
I came across this board the other day and can't get enough. I live in Michigans upper peninsula so my home waters are primarily Lakes Michigan and Superior.
Thanks to all for all the info. hopefully I'll be able to return the favor.

Steve

welcome to the board. How are the waters in the U.P this time of the year?:)

Swam in Lake Michigan in 1985. Please share your Great Lakes diving experiences with us all.

Welcome!

From the warm coast of Texas

Welcome to the board from the cold waters of New England USA
Have fun here and Dive Safe………………Arduous

I live about 25 mi. N of Menominee, 1 mi. from the Wi. border but am known as a troll here because I grew up below (35 mi. S) of the bridge.

Earlier in the week vis was about 15' (good for this time of the year), temp. below 60', a balmy 46F.

Next weekend hoping to get up to Munising on Lake Superior to dive the Bermuda, Selvick, Kiowa, and the Smith Moore.

Well time to mow the lawn, it'd be so much better to have water instead of grass

I came across this board the other day and can't get enough. I live in Michigans upper peninsula so my home waters are primarily Lakes Michigan and Superior.

Welcome. Did you actually get to dive in those lakes? If so, what is it like?

Back
Top Bottom