Hi all, from Ottawa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

graham p

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello from Ottawa Ontario. I've been lurking here and learning alot for quite some time, I thought it was time to introduce myself and start giving back wherever I can.
I'm a low time diver who just completed rescue this summer and am planning to take a couple of years to just go out and dive before progressing any further. I'm hoping to eventually do DM and help out with teaching once the kids are gone.

I'm an avid DIYer and have found this site to be a treasuretrove of information when it came to putting my own gear together and maintaining my own regs.

Thanks all for the great forum, there is always something interesting to read on this site.

Graham.

Nice to see another Ottawa diver on SB. Stay safe....

Hi! Welcome to Scubaboard. So pleased to have you join us and excited to read that you've already been enjoying the DIY subforum.

Back
Top Bottom