Hey

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pyramid65

Contributor
Reaction score
New to the sport, so new I'm not even certified yet, signed up for the Open Water Coarse on Saturday and will begin in June.Something I've always wanted to do but kept pushing it off, I took a Try Scuba class at a local gym and that was enough to bite the bullet, after 5 minutes under the water I wanted more.I'm sure you'll be seeing a lot of me as I have a million questions.

Pyramid65, what shop are you training with?

Hi and welcome. Be careful what kind of questions you ask in these forums. Opinions are like belly buttons, everyone here has one. Some valuable and some not so valuable. There are some opinionated "know it all's" in these forums that will cloud facts simply based on opinions. Never rely on the creditability of anyone you meet in any internet forum. You may be better off asking your instructor and those at your local dive shop your million questions.

Pyramid65, what shop are you training with?

Treasure Cove

---------- Post added April 8th, 2014 at 09:57 AM ----------

Hi and welcome. Be careful what kind of questions you ask in these forums. Opinions are like belly buttons, everyone here has one. Some valuable and some not so valuable. There are some opinionated "know it all's" in these forums that will cloud facts simply based on opinions. Never rely on the creditability of anyone you meet in any internet forum. You may be better off asking your instructor and those at your local dive shop your million questions.

Roger that...figured I could get some answers here, do my own research and chew the ear off the instructor then make a decision

I've heard good things about them. Never been there myself though. I'm a bit further up the GSP.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom