Hey world, from Barcelona

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello toni_ber,

I visited your lovely city during the last la Merce festival in Sept. Lotsa fun, and beautiful sights.

I also scuba'd up the coast at the Cap de Creus, from Roses.

While looking for scuba information, it would have been great to get a local's perspective, so if you feel like it, take a look at the Western Europe regional forum, every now and then folks ask about diving from Barcelona.

Western Europe

Hi from California!
Hi!! :)
Hello toni_ber,

I visited your lovely city during the last la Merce festival in Sept. Lotsa fun, and beautiful sights.

I also scuba'd up the coast at the Cap de Creus, from Roses.

While looking for scuba information, it would have been great to get a local's perspective, so if you feel like it, take a look at the Western Europe regional forum, every now and then folks ask about diving from Barcelona.

Western Europe
Yes, la merce is the right moment to come to Barcelona, congrats! And the north of catalonia is one of best dive spots here, I prefer Llafranc and Medes though. Ok, I'll go over :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom