Hey...It's snowin' at our house!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Beast and I ventured into Houston today to hang out at some of our favorite dive shops and it started snowin around noon. Real snow! OK, so it was more like little styrofoam balls but it swirled in the air...that counts, doesn't it?!?

When we got home the roof was covered, real frosty looking. We haven't ever had snow on Christmas Eve so this is a real treat.

I still have a soft spot in my head for a white Christmas.
Here it will only be a wet Christmas.

Take pictures!

Dee:
Beast and I ventured into Houston today to hang out at some of our favorite dive shops and it started snowin around noon. Real snow! OK, so it was more like little styrofoam balls but it swirled in the air...that counts, doesn't it?!?

When we got home the roof was covered, real frosty looking. We haven't ever had snow on Christmas Eve so this is a real treat.
Its snowing real snow here by the Galleria. Unfortunatley I am at work and watching through the window. I just hope the roads arent froze over at 530 in the morning when I try to head for home.
It does look nice in the light from the streetlights. Maybe we will have a semi-white Christmas.
Merry Christmas to all of yall.

Beast and I were just outside playing in it and taking pictures. It's realy snow now and you can really see it blowing in the street lights.

DW....were we around the Galleria today when it started.

Well, I can't believe my eyes. I'm 30 minutes south of Dee and we have real snow here. David came in and put a snowball down my shirt!

And it's sticking to the grass. Unreal.

Great to have a white Christmas and know it's going back up in the 70's by Thursday! Ha!

LOL Great Picture. You've been in my backyard Deedles. Can you picture snow on the banana trees and cactus?

It's also all around the pool!

Wild.

The best thing about it, is it will be gone by morning. Ha!

(Living in Chicago for 44 years, makes me love having snow on Chritmas Eve, and knowing it will gone in 12 hours) :winky:

I thought I heard a Ho Ho Ho in the background! :D

No snow today, still some on the ground from the 22nd. Santa already paid the kids a visit also but I dont see any new scuba gear.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom