Hey, I'm just testing the water...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
This site has come up in a few google searches in the past couple of years, but it was mentioned recently by one of my instructors so I have decided to venture in.

Looking forward to reading about other people's experiences and gathering some of my own.

Currently and temporarily in the Western part of North Carolina in Wilkes county. I'll be back in the Chapel Hill/ Raleigh area next month.

Just wanted to get my first post under my belt in the introduction forum.

Welcome.

Welcome. I was just in Charlotte attending my nieces wedding. Stopped in at Divers SUpply. Nice LDS. Wish they were near me. Also you got decent ocean not to distant. Envy!

Thanks for welcoming me!

I haven't spent much time in Charlotte, but I will make a point to stop by the dive stores when I'm in the area.

I'm quite happy with my state and the outdoor activities it supports.

Glad you joined. I hope to dive off that region someday and see the sand tiger sharks congregated around a wreck.

Richard.

Welcome to ScubaBoard. You can learn a lot here if you don't take everything posted as gospel (especially my nonsense).

Welcome to ScubaBoard. There a lot of opinions available, not all are worth the electrons used to display them. Once you learn to sort through it all, there is a lot of good info here.

Bob
-----------------------------------------
On the Internet you can choose to be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid.

Welcome. Pull up a stump and read a lot. There is a lot of knowledge amongst all the bull.

Hey Danielle, first off welcome to Scuba Board, and I must say I am proud to be your Instructor. Great job on obtaining your Master Scuba Diver Certification. If you ever need anything just let me know.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom