Hey from Arkansas!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alleyrlt

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Another newbie from Arkansas. My fiance' and I got certified last summer. We are more "mature" new divers in our 50's, and really do enjoy the sport. We made our way to Ramon's in Belize for our first dive trip. It was spectacular!! We are in the process of planning our honeymoon in October. I'm trying to figure out if there is a particular place I can read posts on destinations??

Welcome! My husband and I are also more 'mature' divers - I'll be 60 in July and he'll be 66 next month. We got a late start too, 10 years ago this spring. If you peruse the Basic Scuba Discussions and New Divers Discussions you'll find lots of recommendations. Personally, I think we get our best bang for the buck in Cozumel. For your honeymoon you might look into Cozumel Palace - very nice, and you get $1500 worth of credits that can be used toward your diving, making it more affordable. If you go at the end of the month you'll also get to enjoy the Day of the Dead festivities.

Congratulations and again, welcome to the community!

Another newbie from Arkansas. My fiance' and I got certified last summer. We are more "mature" new divers in our 50's, and really do enjoy the sport. We made our way to Ramon's in Belize for our first dive trip. It was spectacular!! We are in the process of planning our honeymoon in October. I'm trying to figure out if there is a particular place I can read posts on destinations??

Welcome to Scubaboard! We're very pleased to have you join us.

There's a whole subforum for Destinations and then that is broken down again to countries, etc.

Look here

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom