Hey everybody!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

raya

Contributor
Reaction score
Im now married to my gorgeous hubby with our gorge
Hi everyone...
well I'de just like to say that Im back...Ive just logged on here, and I have so much to tell you all its unbelievable!!
Let me start with my DM...I passed!!! I finished it the end of last year...So happy days on that one!!
Secondly..I made it to Thailand..and I'm still here! I have been living on Koh Phi Phi, for the last 5 months, working as a DM...and can I tell you all, I absolutly love it!!!
Ive dived with Mantas, the most amazing and beautiful fish and corals I have ever dreamed of seeing, have met some fantastic people, and have fallen in love with this outstanding country.
Thirdly...I found Forrest!!!! Thankyou to all of you for all your help, we got in touch, via emails, today I got one from his mom, and we are going to try and meet up this year, so thank you thank you thank you.....
...I also got my tattoo of a manta!!! On my foot...and yeah..it really hurt, but Im so happy with it!!
...And for those of you that remember...My ex, that dropped me down so low and painfully, he came out here too, and tried to get back with me..told me how he loved me and he so missed being with me...and guess what...I told him, that as friends I will always be here for him, but as a realationship goes, he's lost his chance.

So, for all you fantastic people, who have helped me so much in the last year of my life, I think you are all the best! And Im really looking forward to now getting back into the threads and reading about your stories and questions..and hopefully helping those of you out when you need it, like you all did for me.

i'm so glad to hear it, raya!! ooh, it must have felt good to be over that guy & tell him so! yay for you. and i'm happy to hear how much you're liking thailand. i'd love to go there sometime.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom