Hey, Divers in Malaysia, I need your advice on good buys.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dandan

Reaction score
Hello,

I am heading up to KL this coming weekend. And I am looking for a good dive shop that carry a comprehensive range of scuba equipment at reasonable price (best if it is cheaper still ;p) with friendly service.

I wonder if any divers out there in Malaysia can recommend me such dive shops in KL or Selangor?

In btw, anyone knew any shop carried Atomic brand?
(optional)

I really appreciate your advice.

Regards,
Dandan

Leave nothing but bubbles
Kill nothing but time

Well it helps to know someone...maybe a recommendation from an Instructor. The divestores will gladly give you a discount but it all depends on what you're buying.

You can try:

Rainbow Runners, 3rd or 4th Floor Wisma Berjaya I think, in Jalan Imbi

Or Sealantis in 1-Utama Shopping Centre in Bandar Utama, PJ. Great with Scubapro

There is also a shop in Midvalley Shopping Centre, the owner is Juliana Saw.

TCE Sports has branches in Sunway and Bukit Bintang opposite the HSBC Bank. They carry Dacor and Mares.

There's Borneo Divers and Dragonet in Damansara Utama.

Planet Scuba in Bangsar

So go shop!!

Hi dandan,

if u r looking for scubapro products,heat to sealantis at One Utama. You can try planet scuba too in Bangsar.

QUOTE=dandan]Hello,

I am heading up to KL this coming weekend. And I am looking for a good dive shop that carry a comprehensive range of scuba equipment at reasonable price (best if it is cheaper still ;p) with friendly service.

I wonder if any divers out there in Malaysia can recommend me such dive shops in KL or Selangor?

(optional)

I really appreciate your advice.

Regards,
Dandan

Leave nothing but bubbles
Kill nothing but time[/QUOTE]

dandan:
(optional)

Selamat Datang DanDan

You can try calling the number listed below.

luv the liquid blue splitfin. It will be at my very top of my next purchase if i ever "break" my new gull mantis all-rubber constructed fin ( which i like it alot compare to my previous fin spacefrog).

A & L Adventure & Leisure
5-4 Jalan 14/22, Petaling, Jaya, 46100 Selangor, Malaysia
Tel +603-7956-0908
Fax +603-7956-8482

www.a-and-l.com/

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom