Hey All

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Zznola

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Ive been lurking for a month or so, so I thought Id join in and say Hey. I like the board because its so active. That's great. Thanks for all the insight! Ive been diving since last August. I took my NAUI classroom training with Stanley Brown here in New Orleans, my check out dive in Belize, and am now preparing for my third dive trip next week to Roatan! Woo Hoo! Cant wait. I'll be staying at Cocolobo, diving with West End Divers and, despite the recent posts here, taking a peak buoyancy class on the first day I arrive. Im more than sure it will give me things to work on during the trip and I am committed to learning and improving. Im 56 years old and know enough to take the intranets with a grain of salt so please, Yall, keep putting out those comments and opinions and leave it to those to figure them out!
Thanks again. See you all down there!

Howdy and welcome to Scubaboard. :admingreet:

Have a great trip..!! :pilot:

Thanks Don. I know there are tons of great dive sites down there but do you have any favorites?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom