Here's my current open water Hog rig...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

daniel f aleman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
... and it seems that it's good enough for NASA as well:

DSCN0042_JPG.jpg

Nothing but a troll. This is the hog section, you are violating the rules of this sub-forum. Take your issues elsewhere.

FD

daniel f aleman:
... and it seems that it's good enough for NASA as well:
Is your trim just as good?

xiSkiGuy:
Is your trim just as good?

With that rig, he shouldn't be getting any trim:D

I think it's really impressive that your diving gear is good enough for NASA Dan. It's almost as impressive as my sneakers being good enough for the National Hockey League.

I'm sure your dive gear is adequate for the dives you do, but it isn't Hogarthian. We all know you don't see the need to adopt a Hog dive style, and there's nothing wrong with that, but I don't get why you have such a bug up your butt about other people liking it. Not that you'll care, but the consistant high quality of your posts is very close to making you the second person on the board to ever make my ignore list.

Of course not. Let's just say it's someone who finally pushed their noise to signal ratio well past the point where I began rolling my eyes before I even started to read his next shovelfull of dross. I can still see his avatars, and after a while I found that to be the only thing about his posts worth looking at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom