Here it is! Manila-PG-Palawan-Cebu-Manila

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Manilla 1 night then Puerto Galera (better for novice through advanced divers) Anilao is more for intermediate to advanced divers. Off gas in Manilla for your flight to Cebu, ride up to Malapascua for your diving then back to Cebu for the fast ferry to Tagbliaren for Panglao Is. diving. A day trip to Apo Is. can be made from either Cebu or Panglao. You can then off gas at the Choclate hills or the nature preserve with the Tarsiers. I don't know if there are flights from Cebu to Palawan or not. You may have to fly to Manilla the to Palawan.
I will be in Cebu in two weeks, for only one week, the rest of my three weeks will be spent with family. I wish I had your time!
i've always heard the reverse: anilao was easier for novices compared to PG... anyway...

there are flights from cebu to palawan... Cebu Pacific Air - It's time everyone flies

or as chip said PG to PPS (puerto princesa) via www.wgasuperferry.com; you can time it too so you can hit coron rather than PPS, especially if there isn't a tubbataha trip just yet

Jag

... and as far as Tuba goes... I don't think you can just jump out there... it's all live aboard so unless you fall into a spot I think that should be taken of your list also.

i've always heard the reverse: anilao was easier for novices compared to PG... anyway...

there are flights from cebu to palawan... Cebu Pacific Air - It's time everyone flies

or as chip said PG to PPS (puerto princesa) via www.wgasuperferry.com; you can time it too so you can hit coron rather than PPS, especially if there isn't a tubbataha trip just yet

Jag
depends where you dive in PG and Anilao and at what time of the day....

Canyons and Bahura come to mind...

... and as far as Tuba goes... I don't think you can just jump out there... it's all live aboard so unless you fall into a spot I think that should be taken of your list also.

Awww I really wanted to go to Tubbataha!!! Is it too expensive? too hard to get to? No one goes in Feb/march? wy can't I just jump out there?
I knew it was far, but I figured it was like going to the Similan islands in Thailand, you have to go by liveaboard, but the liveaboards were frequent and relatively cheap.

I'd be torn if I couldn't go to Tubba!

:) thanks Shugar for the site. I had already looked at that site a while back but it's really expensive. I was hoping for something cheaper. It would cost us about 900 euros to go on the "Apo" boat, and I'm not sure we can afford it. I guess I'll have to look into it from there, we do have some time. And I guess I'll just have to give in at some point and understand that it's not exactly like going to the similan islands. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom