Here is yesterdays update on Mike.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gary D.

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
We had a departmental meeting yesterday for several reasons. One of the issues during that meeting that we wish would have never happened. Over 150 people in one room in tears.

All of us that were involved in this shooting got an Commendation Award. Something we would gladly give back to have Mike just a little bit better. The first statement his wife says in the article gives you an idea of his condition.

We still need a lot of prayers for him.

http://www.cdapress.com/articles/2005/06/17/news/news01.txt

Gary D.

I'll keep Mike in my prayers.

Gary D.:
We still need a lot of prayers for him.

Gary D.

Gary:

Thanks for the update on Mike! I will continue to offer my praryers for his recovery.

I understand your feelings on the commendation, but congratulations on the recognition of your efforts!

Dan

Gary D.:
This adds that personal touch to the story.

http://www.cdapress.com/kralicek

Gary D.

Don't underestimate the power of prayer. My ex-wife's nephew had a bad motorcycle accident and unfortunately didn't wear a helmet. They gave him a 1% chance to live and started making funeral and burial arrangements. After alot of organized prayer and prayer requests over the internet he woke up one day after being in a coma for months. He had to learn to speak again, walk again, etc but he is alive and working on his recovery.

My family will keep their family in our prayers.

Oh and whomever took those pictures. Those are great.

Wow.

The last 10 weeks I've been in pain every day due to a back injury. I've been feeling kind of frustrated and sorry for myself.

I just watched an interview with mike on KREM 2.

Shame on me. My outlook has just changed. He is inspiring, heroic.

Gary, if you talk to Mike, tell him thank you for me. We will continue to pray for him.

Back
Top Bottom