Here comes trouble

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok, watched Spiderman wasn't too impressed. I think I'll stick to the comic book. Besides, Kirsten Dunst doesn't do anything for me.

Somewhere in my recalcitrant memory of watching Poltergeist, I ended up the clingee. I refuse to take that kind of responsibility again :p

And if anyone is going to send me to Rhode Island, I want to know why!

Pakman sure gets around.

jj_freelord:
Ok, watched Spiderman wasn't too impressed. I think I'll stick to the comic book. Besides, Kirsten Dunst doesn't do anything for me.

Somewhere in my recalcitrant memory of watching Poltergeist, I ended up the clingee. I refuse to take that kind of responsibility again :p

And if anyone is going to send me to Rhode Island, I want to know why!

Pakman sure gets around.
Pakman gets around cuz he has to escape all those angry women chasin after him...

Gidds:
WARNING: It looks like maybe possibly perhaps there is a chance that I will be relocating to the Philippines for my Peace Corps service in March of 2007. I am giving you all ample warning so you can be properly prepared.:light:
great news Gidds, the PPD will take good care of you.

dlndavid:
great news Gidds, the PPD will take good care of you.
and hijack her thread relentlessly as well....

Caloy: much better!

Mike Veitch:
and hijack her thread relentlessly as well....

Caloy: much better!
it is the pasaway way right Mike. :D

Hijack away........ bwahahahaha

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom