Henderson, Pinnacle suits (lots never worn)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

weaserm99

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Trying to get rid of some stuff for the shop i work for, most of this is brand new never used, some is used but tons of great deals.

Henderson 7MM Hyperstretch Jumpsuits never used - 1 mens small and 1 womens size 10 - $280
These suits used to sell for like $400

Henderson Hyperstretch 5/3MM Hooded Vests - $120 - never used - Mens medium, womens size 6, 8, 10, 12, 14

Henderson Hyperstretch 7MM Two Piece suits - never used - $350 - Bunch of Mens XL and XXL, might have a L, S and 3XL, womens sizes 6, 8, 10, 12

Pinnacle Kodiak 8/6 merino lined suit 3XL - worn once - $300

Pinnacle Merino Elastiprene 5MM 2XL - USED - $250

Neosport 2mm shorty 2XL - USED - $20 plus shipping

Oceanic Flex Drysuit 2XL - manufactured in 1998, only worn since 2006, just had new wrist seals put on suit, neck seal still good, suit is front entry, attached hood, one of the boots was just reguled back on by a friend, does not look pretty but works, the other boot may need the same thing in another year or so, maybe used a total of 40 times - looking for $400 but willing to accept reasonable offers, also willing to add a 2XL oceanic undergarment with a reasonable offer.

All prices except those noted include shipping to the lower 48 states, PM me if interested, willing to accept reasonable offers on all suits

Forgot to mention, I Have 3mm Hyperstretch Jumpsuits as well

Asking Price $179.95 or best offer

I have Men's Small, Large, XXL, Womens 6 and 8

PM if interested

Price Drops

2 Piece 7MM wetsuits are now $300, these are brand new never worn suits, used to retail for around $500 before they were discontinued, dont miss a chance to get some of the last two piece hyperstretch wetsuits available

Hyperstretch hooded vests $100

7MM jumpsuits now $250

Pinnacle Merino Elastiprene 5MM now $220

Oceanic Drysuit with Undergarment now $350, if you are willing to pay an extra $180 i can have new boots put on to fit you size needs, i have a professional drysuit repair guy to use located in NJ

3MM hyperstretch Jumpsuits now $150

Mens 3MM hyperstretch XXL jumpsuit sold, only have one more size 8 womens hyperstretch 7mm two piece

Many suits still available, upgrade to some heat suits at great prices

Size ten is sold, available womens sizes are 6,8,12,14. I have one available of each these sizes

All Size 8 2 piece suits sold, 3mm hyperstretch suits available in small and a size 6

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom