Henderson Hyperstretch warmth

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have a Hyperstretch 7mm w/hooded vest. I also have HS boots. I will probably wear this suit out before I buy another, but I will not consider another HS product in the future.

My dives are usually in the 70-100' range and this suit does not insulate as well as my Body Glove suit. I hate the loose fitting hood. Even with holes punched in the top, I still have to push the air bubbles out throughout the dive. The boots tear easily at the heal, where the molded rubber glue to the neoprene. I like the sole of the boot, but the construction is poor compared to the other boots I own.

Body Glove suits for me.

I had a 7/5 hyperstretch and it was not nearly as warm as my 5mm goldcore - it was a lot easier to get on and off until I learned to carry a bottle of dilute hair conditioner which makes the goldcore slide on much easier.

Jackie

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom