Henderson Duratex Dry Glove

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kent_1848

Reaction score
Anyone tried these? I was thinking about ordering a pair and wondered if anyone had tried them out before.

I own a pair of these and dive them dive to about 43-45F. I also have a buddy who uses these as well. His hands used to freeze after 15-20 minutes, but now he is good to go for the whole dive. I used to wear Akona 5mm gloves and then switched to try these. Your hands definately stay much warmer and definately keeps the water exchange down. Putting on the glove with the seal can be a real pain. I need to trim my seal to make it a tad bit easier, and rolling it back helps get it on easier as well. When wet these gloves are a real pain to get on. Another thing I have noticed is when wearing these, my dexterity is even worse than when wearing other 5mm gloves. Finishing kitting up while having these gloves on is a pain. The most simple tasks underwater definately take time with them. I guess it's worth it though to atleast be able to feel your fingers at the end of the dive.

Matt

Back
Top Bottom