Henderson - Aqualock quick dry

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have the prior version. Really like it. For a 5mm it can be as warm as others 7mm. The sealing/layering works well. Only issues I had were once when somone zipped me up and folded the back of the hood instead of making it lay flat. That was a cold dive.

As for the new liner, my local shop was telling me about the demo the rep was showing them. As much as it looks like it would hold water to me they were telling me that it dries super fast. If I suddenly needed a new 5mm suit, I would be getting another Henderson.

Just ordered a 7mm earlier this week. Can’t wait to try it out next month in Guadalupe

I have the new version. 5mm. About 60 dives in it. Very comfortable - no complaints whatsoever. Does it dry faster than it’s predecessor? No idea. Never timed it.

I'm looking for something that will dry by morning inside an air-conditioned room, no balcony. I'm looking at a 2mm for my wife for the Caribbean seas in the winter, she can't stand it wet and stinky the next day. Yes, I know.... don't be so picky and just go diving. haa haa

You might want to look into the Sharkskin Chillproof line. They dry fast and provide warmth roughly equivalent to 2mm of neoprene.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom