Henderson Aqua Suede?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

1RUSTYRIG

Contributor
Reaction score
linky

This looks to be another great product from Henderson...anyone pick one up yet? My wife and I got their Gold Core semi-dry's last year and love em...now that we are relocating from NorCal to the Texas Gulf region I am thinking about picking up one of these...Anyone have any first impressions?

Kevin

I was told that it doesn't successfully share the market. Henderson already launched the new line, Instra Dry(?). Contact Larry (scubatoys.com) He knows about Henderson.
I also have a Gold Core. It is a great suit and fast dry...

hoosier:
I was told that it doesn't successfully share the market. Henderson already launched the new line, Instra Dry(?). Contact Larry (scubatoys.com) He knows about Henderson.
I also have a Gold Core. It is a great suit and fast dry...

I love my gold core...that thing COOKS. I had to dive the chest zipper open when we dove Canary in January (water temp 62ish). I will probably get a aqua suede this summer in the 3mil shorty and let you know how it turns out...unless someone beats me to the punch.

Kevin

No problem. Whatever you like...... I just tried to give some info....
Check out this thread:
http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=75415&highlight=aqua+suede

Quote:

Originally Posted by AZDesertDiver

I read that the Aqua-suede wetsuit is suppose to dry "instantly" as well, so what's the difference between these two suits and which is better, i.e. strechiness, warmth, drying ability?
Thanks for the info.

The only part of an aqua-suede than makes it any different from a hyperstretch is the chest panel. It's just a different chest that doesn't stretch as much, and doesn't snag on velcro as much, and maybe dries a bit faster... but it's still basically about the same as a hyperstretch. We have a few, but people seem to like the hyperstretch much better so that's what we stock the most of. I'll be interested to see impressions when the insta dry gets here.

1RUSTYRIG:
I love my gold core...that thing COOKS. I had to dive the chest zipper open when we dove Canary in January (water temp 62ish). I will probably get a aqua suede this summer in the 3mil shorty and let you know how it turns out...unless someone beats me to the punch.

Kevin

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom