HENDERSON 3MM MENS NEOPRENE SHORTY with pictures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nuts4corals

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
this suit is a barely used HENDERSON 3MM MENS NEOPRENE SHORTY... This wet suit has been worn on about 9 dives so its in excellent condition. I lost some weight and unfortunatly the suit will not fit me anymore. There is no cracking or tears. This suit was stored on a specially designed hanger and cover on off season. I am a vacation diver so it was used for only 2 seasons. It is made from quality neoprene 3mm that's highly resistant to the crushing effects of water pressure, this Shorty will retain its insulatingability dive after dive. The full-length, front zip simplifies entry and makes it super easy to get on and off. Zipper goes all way down on the front so you don't need to ask a buddy to zip you up. Lycra trimmed cuffs are comfortable and help provide a secure fit. this is a great suit for warm water diving but at 3mm it will give you awsome insulation when diving in lower temps. Its a great suit and I'm sorry I have to let it go.

I'm asking $65 plus $10 shipping to anywhere in the continental US. International shipping will be additional. I recommend insurance for $3. I am paypal freindly and will accept paypal payments which can be paid with any CC and you don't need an account. i can invoice you if interested. I purchased for $139 plus ship.

Size chart from manufacturer for a 3XL states: I am shorter than recommended and it still fit me, I am 5'-8".

Chest 46"-48"

Waist 41"-44"

Weight 230-250

Hight 6'-2"

Inseam 31"

Torso 31"

IMG_5156.jpg
\

here is the manufacturers picture
HNDS31.jpg

me in action :)
n1034079959_30065430_4553.jpg

untitled.jpg

Last edited:
sale will only be up for another week from today so if anyone is interested now is the time. :)

bump...

Back
Top Bottom