Helpful stuff, before you even book

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

robint

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Before you book your hotel, check out this site:
Can-Do Maps and travel guides

There are maps for sale that show you where everything is located including hotels, parks, ruins, restaurants, you name it!
We got our first map, the Cozumel map, back in 2000 before our first trip down, and a newer version a few years later when returning to the area. We also bought the Playa map. Great info and a big help to those who have never been to the area and also those who go every year. I don't have anything to do with the company, I just think so many questions asked here on SB could be answered by buying one of the maps. :D

I will heartily second this recommendation. The maps themselves are very good, but all the recommendations and comments are priceless!

These maps are so good that they will send the map without payment knowing that you will pay once you realize how valuable the maps are, at least that was my experience. Great information and easy to read.

Sadly, Perry and Laura no longer use a honor system for payment. I think they dropped it earlier this year. Personally, we buy the latest edition before each trip due to the huge number of changes the entire area is going through between our vacations.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom