Help with Who's,What's,How's, & Where's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jigo:
dont limit yourselves to boracay. there are a lot more islands in the country where the diving is better.

Ati-atihan is an Iloilo affair only, strictly in Panay Island.

they can of course go to Pearl Farm in Davao. or Cabilao in Bohol. or Somewhere in SOuthern Leyte.

....but diving may be a little mediocre in Boracay, there's still a lot of things to do there that are not possible in any other diving destination. besides, u guys have to agree, boracay sunset is amazing. :)

jigo:
dont limit yourselves to boracay. there are a lot more islands in the country where the diving is better.

Where is the better diving? We have 1 - 1 1/2 weeks of our 2 - 2 1/2 2week vacation that we can devote to diving . We will be visiting with family, on Borocay for at least 1week and need to base out of there.

Sue Sue:
Where is the better diving? We have 1 - 1 1/2 weeks of our 2 - 2 1/2 2week vacation that we can devote to diving . We will be visiting with family, on Borocay for at least 1week and need to base out of there.

cabilao island in bohol
southern leyte
apo island/dauin in negros oriental

Sue Sue:

Contact Carlos at Fisheye. As I mentioned, he will have his new boat in Dec this year and it's capable of going to Apo Reef, Coron Wrecks, Panagatan....there are many, many dive sites within hours of Boracay. The pictures of the boat Marcelina in the website are pretty much what the new boat will be like. I'm going back next year to do Apo Reef and Coron wrecks with them. You can do a two to three day trip and return to Boracay. Or you can do day trips also.

The Bamboo Bungalo's may be the best but for you. they are near the beach, don't worry about non-aircon. My wife and I were there in jan 2002 and would not have needed the air-con, except that were we stayed, in was automatic. Try Crockadile Is. especially at night. There is better diving elsewhere. Base yourself in Boracay, but fly over to Panglao Is., or Cebu's Moalboal, Thresher sharks can be seen on Malapascua Is. also near Cebu, (it's a drive north and a boat ride from Cebu city).
If this is your first time in the Philippines, you'll have a great time, and can't go wrong on the diving werever you dive.:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom