Help with ScubaPro part numbers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Couv

Contributor
Rest in Peace
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hello all,

I've acquired a box of odds and ends of ScubaPro parts. I have most of the part numbers so it would be a big help if someone has an index where I could label the part name and regulator/valve it belongs.

Thank you,

Couv

I have most of the diagrams, but I'm trying to avoid searching every one to assign the nomenclature and model to each part. For instance, I have a spring: part number 01.020.118 which belongs to a DCAR tank valve; but without already knowing it belongs to a tank valve it could take a lot of searching to find out exactly where it belongs.

I have most of the diagrams, but I'm trying to avoid searching every one to assign the nomenclature and model to each part. For instance, I have a spring: part number 01.020.118 which belongs to a DCAR tank valve; but without already knowing it belongs to a tank valve it could take a lot of searching to find out exactly where it belongs.

ah I get it, sorry then I will be of no help.

Springs (01.020....) and O-rings (01.050...) and the other general stuff (01....) are just going to be a PITA. But if you start with the breakdown of 1st stages (10....), 2nd stages (11....), and other stuff, we can eat this elephant one bite at a time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom