Help! What To Put The Housing In (Case?)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Stealth is a great bag and will hold all that you mentioned very well. However I was shopping for a backpack and the Stealth is just a bag.

If you're planning to use this bag as a carryon, be sure that it will fit the requirements for size and weight AFTER you get everything loaded in it! The backpack I bought to hold all camera gear and laptop topped out at 31lbs and was entirely too heavy to wear comfortable for any length of time or distance. Whe fully packed it was also too big to fit in those measuring cages the airline use.

I'm going back to the old backpack and a seperate laptop case.

Dee, would all the equipments bulge out much when packed in a Stealth bag? Most airlines will allow a total of 40-45 inches of the wxhxd external dimensions. I think the stealth dimension added up to 40 inches so it should be ok.
Something along the line of backpack would be nice also but the Lowepro backpack for labtop looks a bit too small to fit the rest of camera gear in. Something with wheels that I can drag along would also be nice. Last thing I want is to get lower backpain right before my nice live a board trip as well. I do need something that will carry both camera and labtop though since airlines in Asia are more stingy so we only allowed 20 kgs and once in awhile 30 kg of check-in luggage so the divegears already took care of most of that.
If I travel by car, I already have another large toolbox pack with foam and sponge to transport my photo equipment.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom