Help w/ limo in Cozumel?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

2 Bar

Reaction score
I'm going to Coz for a wedding this month and would like to rent a limo for a night out with my newlywed friends. I can't find a website for a place. Any Cozumel Masters have any advice?

2 Bar:
I'm going to Coz for a wedding this month and would like to rent a limo for a night out with my newlywed friends. I can't find a website for a place. Any Cozumel Masters have any advice?

There are literally no limosine services in Cozumel. It has something to do with the very strong Taxi Union here. A suburban (operated by the taxi union) is as close as you'll get.

Which wedding planner are the bride and groom using? Your best bet is to contact their wedding planner and get her to set up the suburban for you.

Another thing to keep in mind, Cozumel is a very small and sleepy island and there's not alot of nightlife here. Carolos and Charlies, Senor Frog's and Viva mexico are really about it. All in the same vicinity of each other.

I just returned from Coz 2 weeks ago and I don't recall seeing a single limo there. As the previous respondent indicated you can probably arrange for a taxi van. I would imagine that your hotel or wedding planner can put you in contact with the taxi service and ask for their biggest van.

How about a horse drawn carriage?

I'm not suprised there are no limos. I never saw them there before. I just thought it would be cool for all 10 of us to go out in style instead of the average van.

Thanks

There are a couple of Monster, X-military, camo painted, off road Mercedes that might be great. Seat maybe 20. Go taxi bashing. Maybe Christi can get you the numbers for one of those.

adios don O

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom