help veiwing pages

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diverrick

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
When I log into SB since the "new" blue skin appeared, I see all the header info, as well as the adverts down the Left side, right where they ought to be, but the area where the thread text should start, right below the headers, is blank. At least it appears to be blank.
It took me a while, but I finally figured it out.. If I scroll down far enough on the page, the thread begins, but it does not start until I scroll down about a 1/4 to 1/2 pages length. What's up with that?

Explorer, Windows 98 SE
1.jpg

2.jpg

Very odd, it looks like the size of the table or perhaps the way your browser is rendering the table is causing the threads to show after the sidebar ads. I don't have windows 98 here but I will try and duplicate the problem so I can correct it.

I am running a MAC w OS9.1 and aol 5.0 as a browser, but seeing as aol does not like to run very well, I am always using IE 5.1 as my browser and AOl as my ISP only
My screen looks exactly like the one shown above. I want to upgrade, but AOL does not give me anything higher unless I upgrade to OS.X, and that costs a lot of money, so I am living with what I have until I find someones wallet with lots of money in it, or buried treasure, Etc.

It looks like this is an issue with IE 5 which makes it much harder to solve given that I don't have IE 5 on any machine. For the time being I recommend you switch to the classic skin so you can avoid these issues.

Back
Top Bottom