Help Us Help Our Neighbors in the South

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
484 Route 17 North Paramus, NJ 201 261-8700
We will donate 100% of the proceeds for all airfills, until the end of September.
Donations will be in your name to the AMERICAN RED CROSS, "HURRICANE 2005 FUND" WE WILL KEEP AN OPEN LOGBOOK FOR ALL FILLS.
I know this Board stretchs accross the country. Encourage your local shop to do the same.
We are located at 168 MAIN ST. LITTLE FERRY,NJ 201-440-4450
TOLL FREE 1-877-SCUBA-USA.
2 Miles from Giant stadium. and the GW Bridge.
www.1877scubausa.com.
info@1877scubausa.com

I have no idea if I am violating any scubaboard rules with this posting. The situation is critical, our neighbors need help now.

If you don't need a fill, BUY a Fill Card. The situation in the south is horrible. Please Help us Help.

GOD BLESS YOU FOR THIS EFFORT...... I have already donated all that I could manage in cash, and I am going to one of our armory's today with a load of water, and other Items needed. I only hope that others can, and will will follow your generous gift. I also urge the gift of blood, please give if you can, as the need will be great.

You have my 100% support your efforts and to make it via airfills is all the better. I hope more shops follow suit because I thinks its great what you are doing.

I'm not sure if your thread violates any TOS or not, but I do think it is a brilliant idea!

We need to pull together and help these people, each of us can make a difference. This is a picture of a bunch of us last Saturday morning at the Sheriff office. We were able to fill two 18 wheelers. We sent all kinds of things over like food, water, clothes, diapers, toys, sheets, blankets, medical supplies, eight generators, and countless other items.

All of this started with one deputy saying "we need to do something", her voice did not fall on deaf ears that day. The snowball effect took over. Not only did we get a community to come together and donate items, they also made very generous cash donations (over $20,000).

I think it is awesome that a dive shop is willing to donate all $$ collected this month for air fills. You guys rock!!!! I challenge everyone to use your voices, start the ripples and watch them turn into waves!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom