Help update my iPod

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jon_Tupper

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Tunes baby.

I am 31 days away from another trip to the Mayan Riviera. Due to luck and good fortune, I am going on my own. However, it means that I need music to occupy my time for the 5 hour drive to Edmonton and the 5.5 hour flight to Cancun and the 60 minute ride to the resort (partly occupied by Coronas). And I need music, and thus your help. The only rule is that I hate country music. But anything from Gansta Rap to Beethoven is acceptable.

The only other request is the music must feel, warm, sunny, tropical (but I'll have my fill of mariachi music at the resort).

Jon

well, the classics here would be jimmy buffet & bob marley...makes me want a daquiri just thinking about them.

for sappy & slightly retro, katrina & the waves 'walking on sunshine' and some bananarama 'cruel summer'.

actually, depending on how old you are, try looking at lists on vh1 and see what reminds you of summers during high school. violent femmes, for me!

Violent femmes added! Thinking of some CCR of course, but also some newer stuff. The newer stuff is where I draw blanks. lol

'when i'm out walking, i strut my stu-uff...' hee hee.

that len song 'steal my sunshine' is summery to me. hey, go to itunes & search 'sun' & 'sunshine' & 'summer' & see what you get.

ooh, depending on your personal values, you might like the bloodhound gang. try 'hooray for boobies'. if it offends you, sorry for the recommendation, but you liking violent femmes makes me brave enough to suggest it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom