Help! Transplant from London needs buddies in Monterey area.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Denise Ad Absurdum

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi All,

I'm a Californian who has been an expat for a number of years and is back now but without any buddies. I'm an AI and have dived in Monterey/Carmel area lots (50+ dives) and I'm looking for someone (or a number of people) who might be willing to be my buddy from the 27th of July to the 4th of August for 2+ dives a day and on weekends thereafter.

I'm a 30-something woman with a full set of gear, including a drysuit, and I'm keen on any of the sites in the Monterey/Carmel/Point Lobos area and willing to explore new sites too. I'm an AI and have been DMing every weekend for two years so feel pretty comfortable in the water.

If you are interested please drop me a line at deniserempel@gmail.com. Thank you!!

As long as you don't dive with your regs on the left!! I've been wanting to tank dive a few spots at Stillwater Carmel, and I'll try to get in touch with you when I'm back in the area. Currently down south.

What's your SAC rate? Very shortly here I'm going to be free to do a lot of diving, but I don't like having to cut my dives short when people run out of air on me. I normally run .45-.5 cf/m and use HP100's.

I'm usually somewhere between 14 and 15 on a 12L tank, so what is that converted to Imperial? .53-.57 on an 85? I'm a bit more than you but you are also carrying a bigger tank.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom