Help Remove this Shark killing video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sassyalice

Oracle
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Just because people don't like it, Youtube won't pull it. there is nothing illegal or copyright infringement to justify the removal. The only thing your link is doing is increasing the idiot's viewership which is what he wants.

The video can be flagged as inappropriate - violence - animal abuse. Whether they actually pull it or not for that is another matter.

I have flagged it......it may stay but it was not something that I personally believe should be posted. Hopefully it gets flagged enough that YouTube pulls it.

They haven't in the six months since it was posted.

The video can be flagged as inappropriate - violence - animal abuse. Whether they actually pull it or not for that is another matter.

The video shows fishing...commercial Fishing... Blasting them with a gun is not abuse. ??????

I personally think this is dam ignorance on the part of this guy Mike who mad the video. I love fishing, I love diving but this is awful. I tried to see the if video showed finning but no can tell.
I guess youtube is right to show free speech but this kinda speech is wrong. It's right up there with the dolphin slaughter.

Poster has removed the video.:cool2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom