Help reg pros, can this one be saved?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh.

That's no fun.

I was picturing you with your face in a large ultrasonic cleaner :D

MilitantMedic:
THE REG IS TOAST....please ship to my address.

Just kidding, it should clean up pretty nice. BTW you out bid on that reg Jason.

Not sure what you mean, that one was a "Buy Now" only, no bidding. Or did you mean that you think I paid too much?

Sorry wrong one, I was bidding on a TX50. But for the condition you got your reg in it's a bit high IMO.

PhilEllis:
Hi Jason.....I have no doubt that the regulator can be returned to first-class condition. This is typical of what we see in regulators all of the time. If you can't find a local solution, give us a call and we can service it professionally for you. Thanks.

Phil Ellis

Hey Phil!

How are you doin' ?

:wink:

Man. I wish the reg I bought on eBay looked as good as yours! It would've saved me a lot of time cleaning it. Not to say that it wasn't a fun, learning experience though.

As long as no major structural damage was incurred, its nothing that the regular annual service kit can't fix.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom