Help please?????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

howsonj

Registered
Reaction score
Hi guys

I am in an unusual position where I am buying a Mares Icon BC online but I cant try one one for fitting where I am so im sort of just going with luck and i was wondering if any one here would be able to help me with fitting for these????

my mesurements are as follows: height 68.5inches, waist 39.5 inches, chest 43 inches is there any one out there of similar size that could help me out??? either Medium or large???? any help would be much appreciated

thanks

What type of thermal protection are you goping to be using? 1mm skin, vs 7mmm full is a majopr consideration...:14:

Hi guys

I am in an unusual position where I am buying a Mares Icon BC online but I cant try one one for fitting where I am so im sort of just going with luck and i was wondering if any one here would be able to help me with fitting for these????

my mesurements are as follows: height 68.5inches, waist 39.5 inches, chest 43 inches is there any one out there of similar size that could help me out??? either Medium or large???? any help would be much appreciated

thanks

Hi Codman

Ill be using mainly 5mm, sometime maybe 3mm.

hope this helps...

Hi, I vote medium.

Thanks for your interest.

Zak

ZAK knows best!!! :D:D From my experience I would have also suggested a medium in that case...:eyebrow:

ZAK knows best!!! :D:D From my experience I would have also suggested a medium in that case...:eyebrow:

I have a medium and I am 5ft 7in - it fits me on the smallest setting with a 3mm - to be honest it is on the verge of being too big.... if I could buy again I would get a small. Maybe I have a smallish frame ... I weigh about 140lb.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom