Help Picking Drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

paxtang

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
So im in the market for my first drysuit, the only suit I have dove if a CF200 rented from my LDS... although I do like the suit it seems bulky and restrictive to me.. but I have nothing to compare to. Im not really looking to buy a new suit as of yet and I definitely dont like the price tags on the DUI suits. Im actually looking at a whites catalyst 360 but cant find any info at all on the web for these things.. is this a ghost suit? It comes with the MK1 and MK2 undergarments (actually 2 sets of the MK2 I think) plus the boots.. I can get the whole set for $700 but would like a little feedback from some folks who have more experience than me (which would be just about everybody) Any help of info would be greatly appreciated.. I need to stay in the water and its getting COLD!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom