Help, Pete!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wookie

Proud to be a Chaos Muppet
Staff member
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
I've lost my business sponsor red name, I've lost my unique user name, I feel like one of the unwashed masses. Where is Howard!? What's happening?

They decided they didn't like your toenails. :chuckle:

I've lost my business sponsor red name, I've lost my unique user name, I feel like one of the unwashed masses. Where is Howard!? What's happening?

Paypal and the board seem to have issues talking to each other sometimes. I can fix it if Pete doesn't get to it for you shortly, but since I usually prefer to leave it to one of them since it involves payment tracking. The less people involved in that, the less chance for confusion.

frank is an unwashed maaa-aaass! frank is an unwashed maaaa-aaaass!

Aww, thanks, you make me feel ALL better for not being the only one! :hugs:

Paypal and the board seem to have issues talking to each other sometimes. I can fix it if Pete doesn't get to it for you shortly, but since I usually prefer to leave it to one of them since it involves payment tracking. The less people involved in that, the less chance for confusion.

I write a big fat check 4 times a year, although I suppose I could use paypal....

They decided they didn't like your toenails. :chuckle:

And if Pete falls asleep on the boat, he'll have painted toenails too!

You could have sent me a PM :wink:

I fixed it...

:confused: What, you want your toenails painted, too????

:snicker:

I fixed it...

Sorry, Man. I sent one to Pete. You can delete the thread. (Unless you want Jax painting your toenails :wink: )

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom