Help!! Pelican Case Size for 1 Set of Gear???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RICHinNC:
oh...forgot...around the plastic case i put two of those luggage straps so that as the luggage apes with the airlines throw the bags around the top of the plastic container does not pop off.//

Please! We should be polite. At my airline and others we refer to them as "Gorillas", not apes.

Semi-seriously, the accepted luggage size and weight limit varies tremendously from airline to airline, and from domestic to international routes. For instance, on my airline, from Houston to Belize, the size limit was 68 total inches (H+W+D), and the maximum weight was 70 pounds. It was set higeher than normal to reflect the nature of the dive destination. This may have changed.

The best thing to do is to check a few days prior to departure for the current limit, and any possible restrictions.

BJD :anakinpod

Back
Top Bottom