Help, no thread updates!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Santa

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hope this is the right place to post.

I've suddenly stopped getting thread updates from my favourite forum. How will I live?

It seems the green button is stuck on "I don't wish to receive any emails" in the email optout section. I can move it and try to update but it just pops right back every time.

Am I being 'technically challenged' or could something be broken?

sincerely

According to our system you are set to receive emails so that should not be the problem. I will take a look and see if we can't sort this out.

Me too, me too!

Hi there.

Just tried again but the green button in email optout remains fixed on "no emails whatsoever ever...."

Is there any way this could be a function of my firewall or some virus programme? It used to work and I don't remember updating recently.

Have a nice day guys, and thanks for a great forum.

I'm having withdrawls...

What green button?

In the "email optout" section of my account there is a choice of either receiving no mail at all or just thread updates. THe setting is flagged with a green marker the position of which is supposedly saved when you choose "update email preferences" at the bottom of the page.

But whatever I choose it just reverts to "no emails".

Also, I can't change my receiving email address. I have no desire to but I tried and couldn't. THe setting seems somehow "frozen"

Very odd, I'm looking into it right away!

Tech Admin:

By the way, for speedier contact you may use zork20@hotmail.com as I'm unsure as to whether my account private message board is working ...

Tech Admin:

so, anything new?

Back
Top Bottom