HELP NEEDED ASAP FOR NAVY SEAL CANDIDATE...PLEASE!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hot DAMN!!!!! Congrats!!!!

DW

They did. It was at least an hour of classroom instruction with anatomical visual aids. Jason’s son is probably just young and couldn’t be bothered with listening and concentrating just like me when I was that age.

Which proves the point I often raise with my students (also at the University): a cathedratic lesson has only limited value, compared with first-hand experience...

He passed with flying colors and in time he’ll be completing 4 hour dive evolutions as part of the demanding pass/fail assignments.

Congratulations, Jason. I know you’re relieved and, more importantly, proud as you should be.

He’s now on his way to entering the SEAL Qualification Training phase which is approximately 26 weeks.

As you said, there’s still a lot more PASS/FAIL training to be completed before he pins on the Trident so I’d encourage him to stay focused.

So glad to hear it worked. It would have been a shame to fail to progress on something as relatively minor as ear clearing technique.

Congratulations to your son, and best wishes to him for the rest of his training!

Which proves the point I often raise with my students (also at the University): a CATHEDRATIC lesson has only limited value, compared with first-hand experience...

OK. I have to know what paying the bishop has to do with ear clearing.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom