Help name my work fitness team!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

almitywife

Vegemite Mod
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
hi guys.... i convinced 21 coworkers (3 teams of 7) in my office to take part in a walking fitness challange at www.gcc2007.com

now i need team name suggestions! help!!

our company is Scotts (the lawn garden people-miracle gro, roundup, osmocote ect) so im hoping to get something thats a play on who we are and what we do

ANY SUGGESTIONS?????

please help out a non-creative SBer and thanks!

LSL

as Scott employees will you be required to walk around with a toilet paper trail hanging from your shoes?

How about the "TP Streamers.."

Shameful that you forgot to mention the paper product line!

:rofl2:

:huh: you finally started on the betal nut Mike???

http://www.scotts.com/
I8D0LS6MMQQFHRBW61K.gif

green_product_default_off.gif

How about "No Skid Marks" :D

hmm - you guys seem to be stuck on the potty humor :D

hubby suggests that i blend your obsession with the toilet paper and my garden fertilizer angle

he says Team Crap

I guess I'm not sure what kind of name you're looking for- is the GCC link the organization you're doing the challenge through? I thought it was a link to Scotts so I was a little confused (which really isn't that far off from my normal state...).

So if you're looking for a name for YOUR group of 21 within the larger GCC umbrella:

Weed n' Walk
Walk the Lawn
Fertilizing Footsteps
Feed your Feet (also good for the makers of Tinactin... I don't even know if that one makes any sense)
Turf Trekkers
Soil Steppers

Is that a good transition from the potty puns?

Back
Top Bottom