Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There is a pretty good amount of beautiful waterfalls in the bolaveen plateau in laos. Dont miss Kong Lor Cave, an underground river 7km that crosses a mountain range.

If you havent been, you need to go to siem reap in cambodia!

Also I will definitely look into the rest of your suggestions so thank you so much. I have a family friend who is living in NZ so it seems like a waste not to go there. I feel super weird that the GBR/Australia is not high on my list but my friend who just went there said even on the liveaboard the corals are totally bleached and not impressive. (SO SAD!!! We've totally broken the planet. But that's a topic for another day.)

Will look into the volunteer ops you mention as well. Thanks again!!
hi
i live in NZ and can help you get some dives done on a world class wreck if thats what you like its in Port gore near Picton -google 'images for Marlborough Sounds' to get a feel for the area its stunning ! meanwhile heres a pic of the cruises liner the Mikhail Lermontov - now lying in 30m of water -
Michail_Lermontow_1984.jpg
my favourite dive site

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom