HELP me find this font PLEASE

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HowardE

Diver
Staff member
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
If anyone could possibly help me find the font that we use for our Florida store's logo. My graphic designer is having her baby like next week, and is out of the office for a WHILE. Of course, my wife wants to order t-shirts NOW, and I just need to add Fort Lauderdale, Florida to our logo for the T-shirts.

Anyway, if you have this font, or know where I can find it, that would be AWESOME. I have spent hours looking at fonts, and can't find it.

Here's the logo

Thanks for the help!

Now you ask, on a Friday night when I am away from my font libraries at work...:wink:

I don't work banker's hours.
I can wait until Monday too.

Gee thanks buddy.

Well if you're an experienced font finder. I think I could make it worth a free set of door beads for some special hermit crab.

Howard, my friend
I have looked at over 3500 fonts today. Sadly, I can't find anything that even comes close. However, I have found some that would make a great replacement. :D

Oh, man, I have lost fonts and spent hours trying to re-find them. Just last week I spent three hours looking for a font from last years Christmas Program commercial spot (different time/date/network this year). Your eyes start rolling around in your head... font after font with names like bookoodookoo bold. I finally gave up and redid all the graphics with a different font - which ended up looking better and only took two hours!

You'd think I'd learn...

BTW, I like yours. Hope you find it (and post the name and location. :wink: )

I do know its a MAC font, and I use a PC. Could be part of the problem...When is the rest of the world gonna give up there MACs?? :D
(just joking here, no WWIII, ok??)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom