Help Me Buy This Island!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DMDavid

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Help me buy this island and I promise that you can visit whenever you want.

a6890871-8123-59c1.jpg

Little Hog Cay

Place: Near Abacos, Northern Bahamas
Asking Price: $1,950,000
Acreage: 25
Partially developed

Notice the lagoon that separates the west side of the island from the east. On the west side sits a studio home and a guest cabana with an electric generator. The east side is undeveloped. Marina and airstrip are a 15-minute boat ride away, on the main island of Abacos.

well tell me the story!
i was over there many years ago and enjoyed the diving and the island,,,i did most of my diving down in the Exumas at Staniel Cay for 10 years,,,and i am about ready to go back,,,

the wetter the better!

another thing,,,do you know if Morrison Springs is still open to Diving,,,it has been years since i was there,,
i used to be stationed at Pensacola,Fl, back in 1965-69,,,and on a hot weekend that was one of my favorite places to dive,,,

the wetter the better!

captbill

another thing,,,do you know if Morrison Springs is still open to Diving,,,it has been years since i was there,,
i used to be stationed at Pensacola,Fl, back in 1965-69,,,and on a hot weekend that was one of my favorite places to dive,,,

the wetter the better!

captbill
Morrisons is open. It probably isn't anything like you remember though. New pavilion, bathrooms that seem to be locked closed everytime I'm there, parking lot, docks, wood walkway to the water, platform, picnic tables, etc. Still a nice cavern and dive though. I like it! :)

THANKS IRISHSQUID,,,,

IF I EVER GET BACK UP THAT WAY WILL HAVE TO DROP IN,,,,

IS IT STILL A 3 CAVE DIVE? I REMEMBER THE LARGE ONE,THEN A SMALL ONE AND THEN THE ONE TO ABOUT 100 FT,,GOOD DIVES FOR SURE. USED TO TAKE MY WIFE AND KIDS THERE BACK IN 1965-1970,,

thanks for the info,,,have been in Brazil for the last 6 years so out of touch with the USA.

That would so be worth 2 million dollars........

THANKS IRISHSQUID,,,,

IF I EVER GET BACK UP THAT WAY WILL HAVE TO DROP IN,,,,

IS IT STILL A 3 CAVE DIVE? I REMEMBER THE LARGE ONE,THEN A SMALL ONE AND THEN THE ONE TO ABOUT 100 FT,,GOOD DIVES FOR SURE. USED TO TAKE MY WIFE AND KIDS THERE BACK IN 1965-1970,,

thanks for the info,,,have been in Brazil for the last 6 years so out of touch with the USA.

The "cave" in the lower cavern is not accessible. It was collapsed on purpose years ago because of fatalities...at least that was what I was told. Anyway, the lower cavern at the bottom of the basin is at about 65' and drops to the floor inside the ballroom at 90' depending on the water table. The upper cavern is just below the log that lays over the basin and to the upper right of the lower cavern. It is basically an in and out hallway.

Squid and I dived it back in October and we all will be there again in the spring after April 15th for Springfest IV. Hope you can join us!

Carolyn:shark2:

Last edited:
DMDavid...I don't have much money to help you, but I do have some other fine skills :eyebrow:, can cook gourmet, and am single! :wink:

Carolyn:shark2:

Last edited:
And now that I have moved in, here are some other photos......

Photos

Photos II

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom