Help! Lost my camera!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mheinecke

New
Reaction score
I don't mean to spam your found ring ad, it won't let me post my own URL since I'm so new to this site, but I am desperate!!! I hope the ring was returned to it's rightful owner!

LOST UNDERWATER CAMERA 8/8/09, SHARKS COVE, OAHU!

On a dive at Sharks Cove this morning, my fiance accidentally lost my camera underwater. Unfortunately we hadn't weighted it, we didn't have a clip for it, just a wrist loop, and it was mostly neutrally buoyant. It was a recent gift from his mom to me for Christmas and we hadn't thought to etch any contact info into it... If anyone knows of anyone who found a camera & housing today or in the next couple days, PLEASE contact me at mjheinecke@gmail.com.
We spoke with some of the dive groups that were around when we discovered that it had disappeared (I think my fiance was a little narc'd when it went lost, running low on air on the way in), and those wonderful people said they would keep an eye out for it, and let us know if they found anything. We didn't have enough time or air left in the tanks to go back out to search for it, but I would have gone without my gear if I didn't have to go to work right away!
I can give any details you want down to the photos on the camera, (the first few are unique from just scuba pictures) full specs of the camera, and details of the housing. I have all the books for them. If you know of a better place for me to post this (other than Craigslist, on which I posted already) Please, let me know! Mahalo for your help! It really means a lot to me!

I hope you get your camera back. FWIW, your fiance' was not narced at Shark's Cove. Perhaps distracted by a low air situation, but definately not narced. It is too shallow there.

May I suggest that you start a separate thread with a catchy title so more folks look at it?

Back
Top Bottom