Help! Lost Items at Monastery South

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dwashbur

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
We had kind of a rough time yesterday. It's a long story, but my wife lost her camera and light. The camera is a Casio Exilim in an underwater case with an orange latch. It is (or was) sort of bolted to the top of a UK Light Cannon. The items' lanyards were looped together but that may or may not have stayed after the whole assembly came off her wrist. The combo got washed off the shore about 75-100 yards from the south end of the beach. She just got this camera and we're really bummed about the loss. I can't afford to offer a reward, but I can offer the eternal gratitude of a fellow diver if someone happens to come across this gear and returns it. If you do find it, please drop me a PM and I'll be glad to come to you and do all the legwork.

She also lost a sort of maroon dry snorkel, but we're much less concerned about that...

Back
Top Bottom