Help in Europe

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi!
You can wisit Croatia. The adriatic sea is full of wrecks WW1 & WW2 and older. I think the most interesting wreck for me is WW2 B-17 G, only pilot cabine is half destroyed. I wasn't be there yet but i think I will go next year. It's on 65-72 m.

Hey Fire how much weight do you need in the Adriatic??? About 20 KG. I swam in it in Vinecia and it was salty X100. Is that wreck at 65M. Good Vis???

You can also come Poland and dive the Baltic wrecks - both WWI and WWII including the biggest marine tragedy that ever happened - which is Goya (more than 8 thousand people died on this ship).
Have a look here
http://www.balticwrecks.com/en/index.html
Mania

Aquadoc68 Adriatic is not that salty. I'm using 10KG (my suit is size 3 and 7mm, and my weight is about 82KG). Did you been in Croatia?
The wreck depth is from 65M to 72M. It's near Vis.

Never been. I went to Vinice in 91(only swimming) and it was so salty I felt like I was floating very high maybe I was wrong. I use 4kg with a 3mm and twin 80's in the Gulf of Mex. I am 193cm101kg. I would like to go there, anywhere is a good dive to me as a lot of my diving has been "black water". It is not so safe for me in that AO though I think. But if I get the chance I will let you know. I am pretty excited about this board because of the international aspect. I really want to Dive the RED before I leave Europe. I was gonna go in AUG 03 had it set up 640 Euro for a week in Hurgahda all inclusive for the trip dives would be Xtra but....I had a problem with my trip mate and we canceled. Keep in touch.

tootsmazza:
I'm heading to Europe for a few monthis in the spring can anyone advice good diving sites, part interest in WW1 wrecks.
Cheers
Hello and Welcome to ScubaBoard!
Hope you find everyone helpful here and that you find the board as informative and fun as I have.

Now for my stock message, which is still under construction:
This is a great place to meet people, talk about diving, and get information on just about any aspect of diving -or other subjects sometimes- that you can think of. Roaming through the forums is great help for me.
When you post a question, be as sure as you can that it's in the right forum or you'll probably find it moved.
The folks here are passionate about their diving, some about their specialty, so the reading can get very interesting, sometimes very hot.
Don't forget, if you haven't already done it, to fill out you profile as completely as reasonable, it'll save you being asked and having to repeat the information often.
Enjoy!

Tom

If its WW1 wrecks you're after id have to say scapa flow.

Back
Top Bottom