Help Identify Din Regulator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rodriguezea

Registered
Reaction score
Hello I bought this a while ago, I was going for a Hollis, but some how the store ran out and they said they upgraded me, long story, but I fogot all about it . Now I would like to get it service but don't see the name of it.

Looks like a DC1 but it only has 4 LP ports and 2 HP ports . Its DIN. Also has a blue diaphragm which I don't match to any pictures online.

Thanks.

DSC04568.jpgDSC04569.jpgDSC04570.jpgDSC04571.jpgDSC04572.jpg

Ocean Divers Supply.

They make regs for at least half a dozen companies.....Dive Rite, Sea Elite, Hollis, HOG......
It's a copy of an Apeks DST.

Now Im looking to do some DIY. so any of those clones service kits should work for this regulator?

---------- Post added July 18th, 2014 at 10:45 PM ----------

Ok I have found the right one. At least the model number, RG-1002. Thanks for the help

......... Also has a blue diaphragm which I don't match to any pictures online.

That Blue diaphragm is your anti freeze cap and you can see this in blue silicone to clear stuff on various brands of regs.
Underneath you will find a plug with an Allen key hole to adjust the intermediate pressure, when starting DIY don't forget to mount back that blue membrane with the 1e stage under pressure!!

Now the question is: did they charge you extra for the off brand versus the hollis?

The D1s are awesome (I dive them), but I'd hate to pay a premium for one without the logo.

RG 1002...i believe its a Scubamax.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom