help drysuit hose came undone during dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I typically do get to practice it when I get down to 20 ft, feel the squeeze & discover that I forgot to conenct it in the first place. :D

man if i had a nickel for everytime ive done that, id have a $hit load of nickels haha

Lets just answer the question. We always seem to lose track of the original questions and focus on other things not covered in the OP.
Ah, but I did, explicitly, answer the question, didn't I? So, while I fully agree with you in principle, and have often made a similar comment, where a poster DID NOT ANSWER an OP's question and went of on an unrelated tangent, that was not the case here, was it? Try reading the responses before making such comments.

My 'fee', for answering the question, was to ask one of my own, about a statement that he specifically made in his post.

Ah, but I did, explicitly, answer the question, didn't I? So, while I fully agree with you in principle, and have often made a similar comment, where a poster DID NOT ANSWER an OP's question and went of on an unrelated tangent, that was not the case here, was it? Try reading the responses before making such comments.

My 'fee', for answering the question, was to ask one of my own, about a statement that he specifically made in his post.

I guess you should have asked if they were buying before you foisted a fee on them eh?

And I did read your comment maybe I was so turned off by the other negative parts I lost the essence of your post. LOL

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

I thought it was an appropriate question and not phrased in a particularly harsh way. It's all about learning isn't it? If posts only ever answered just the specific questions we would miss out on a lot.

I thought it was an appropriate question and not phrased in a particularly harsh way. It's all about learning isn't it? If posts only ever answered just the specific questions we would miss out on a lot.

Agreed. People deserve to have their post questions answered but they also need to understand that an error occurred to allow that to happen. It may be a small or big error, but if nobody is allowed to ask such a question back to the OP, then the OP will never learn from the experience.

Back
Top Bottom