Help Desperately Needed On Introductions Forum

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DandyDon

Umbraphile
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
One kilometer high on the Texas Central Plains
# of dives
500 - 999
We were doing pretty good there, welcoming new members who posted Intros - me dropping in twice a week to post in a manner to realign threads so the fewest were on top, but we're not now....?!

With the crash, the down week plus, the instability for a while, members are not posting there like they were. We have 4 new staff members announced there, and [-]3 pages of threads with only my one welcome each - on the first 3 pages now that I've realigned them.[/-] Edit: Some have helped a lot, still need help and pages 3 & 4.

We do not have Staff Greeters anymore, not in a long time - a story not worth telling. But if any warm hearted members would like to help out, please do. Just copy & paste "Hi and Welcome!" if you want, or anything at all - doesn't matter really. You can post every 20 seconds, so use your Safety Stop timer if you'd like - if you post early, it'll tell you by how much.

For best results - depending how many you feel like greeting, [-]start on page 3 posting on each one with just 2 posts, refresh after you've hit the whole page and go again until you're tired of it - or just whatever...?[/-] Edit: Some have helped a lot, still need help and pages 3 & 4.

thanks!
dandydonsm.gif

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom