Hello!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thank you... trying to see what works and what doesn't is all!!
feel free to browse the forums and ask questions. there is a lot of good information and members willing to help

Welcome! Enjoy the board. Lots of good info to be found. Just never ask a question about spilt fins or what is the best dive computer and you'll get along fine! Hahaha! 🤣

Welcome! Enjoy the board. Lots of good info to be found. Just never ask a question about spilt fins or what is the best dive computer and you'll get along fine! Hahaha! 🤣
Never split fins, always Shearwater. Now he knows and shouldn't need to be lambasted by the masses...

Welcome!

Welcome! Enjoy the board. Lots of good info to be found. Just never ask a question about spilt fins or what is the best dive computer and you'll get along fine!

Never split fins, always Shearwater. Now he knows and shouldn't need to be lambasted by the masses...

Welcome!
Don't use them and not interested in starting too lol I use what I got and I'm happy with what I got!!

Just never ask a question about spilt fins or what is the best dive computer and you'll get along fine! Hahaha! 🤣

In other words, waterdog, like a lot of discussion forums, SB has its share of inside jokes/memes. You'll figure them out.

Back
Top Bottom