Hello!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome from Nova Scotia. Where do you dive in AK?

Welcome to ScubaBoard! Do you travel to dive? Where do you like to go?

Richard.
I don't dive in AK, although getting dry suit certified would be worth it to see under the seas here. I mostly dive in Central America.

I see from your profile, you listed having dove at "Belize, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Hawaii" and that's a good selection. I've dove in Belize, Honduras (Roatan with CocoView Resort) and Cozumel (mostly Cozumel, 2 dives at Costa Maya). I've never been to Nicaragua or Hawaii.

Did you go to Nicaragua just for diving? Big Corn or Little Corn Island?

Richard.

In Mexico I dived Cabo Pulmo, Cozumel, Puerta Vallarta, Cabo
Honduras: Utila Cays
Belize: Ambergris area, Blue Hole
Hawaii: Kona (returning there this June for the blackwater dive)
Nicaragua: Big Corn Island (Also traveled Nicaragua on a separate (mostly) non-dive trip but I did dive in a volcano crater on that trip. )

I see from your profile, you listed having dove at "Belize, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Hawaii" and that's a good selection. I've dove in Belize, Honduras (Roatan with CocoView Resort) and Cozumel (mostly Cozumel, 2 dives at Costa Maya). I've never been to Nicaragua or Hawaii.

Did you go to Nicaragua just for diving? Big Corn or Little Corn Island?

Richard.
Who did you use in Costa Maya and how was the diving? Headed there in December -- one of the few ports we've never dove.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom